Thursday 6 October 2011

Photoshop production process and final school front cover

Over the last two lessons, we developed our Photoshop front covers, this is how i developed mine and what my final piece looked like:


Preliminary Task Six - Final Front Cover

This is my final front cover:


Here is a step by step of how I created my front cover:

Phase one:


I started of with a blank page in Adobe Photoshop

Phase Two:


I added my front cover first, and chose my colour scheme of purple and yellow as I wanted the magazine to have a happy feel as students are happy at Weatherhead

Phase Three:


I then added my Main image and cropped it, deleting the background and just leaving the two presenters and Ice Radio Presenter Headphones to show where they are because i knew that this would link to my main coverline. I also added a barcode and issue date and number because I knew I would be using them and where they would be positioned as this is typical of Magazines

Phase Four:


This shows the majority of coverlines on the page, although not in the final postition. I added some more coverlines and moved them round a bit more before ending up with the finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment