Friday 7 October 2011

Quark Express production process and final school contents page

I created my contents page using a new software, Quark Express, this is how i developed my contents page and what my final contents page looked like:


Contents page production


This is my contents page :


Stage One:



In Quark express I created my contents page, I started of with just an image of my front cover and the title 'contents page'

Stage Two:



This is my contents page after I had added my three images. I decided to use these particular images because they related to the articles and could make the article headings anchorage text

Stage Three:



I have added some of my feature article headings and page numbers

Stage Four:



I have added some more feature article headings here. To create my finished contents page I added my Regular content




No comments:

Post a Comment